This is the last required, graded blog post. I've enjoyed blogging much more than I thought I would, and I'll probably continue it, but to a lesser degree. It's been somewhat difficult to blog on a schedule, and it may work better for me to just come here as the mood strikes me or as I encounter situations that make for a good post.
I want to thank everyone who read this and offered feedback. I appreciate my classmates and terrific Comp professor, and my family for getting me through another term. This was a tough one...
I wish the best to all my peers in your future classes. I enjoyed your blogs very much! May your final grades be stellar, and may you achieve nothing but success as you continue your educational journeys. I hope our paths cross again.
Peace,
Rachel T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just read your entire blog and enjoyed it. My opinion: You need to resurrect your blog and include pictures. Especially if you have kids and grandkids!
ReplyDelete